Monday, May 19, 2014

A Happy Return

Hello, everyone!

It's been quite a while since my last post, but I'm happy to be with you once again. The Rugg Family is now settled in at our new home up the coast from Los Angeles. Various projects have kept me rather busy, but now it's time to get back to business here on Froynlaven.

Stay tuned for info on the very first live broadcast and web-stream of the VO Improv project. That's coming up in the next few months.

Also, Chester Phelph, Froynlaven contributor, has quite a few interesting posts he's eager to get up on the website.

And, I'm honored that John McCann and I have been asked to help the Township of Baysharts-Narde develop their new website. So check that out and give Mayor Dale Tendril some words of encouragement.

The 7D premiers on 7/7 on Disney XD. Yours truly voices the character of Lord Starchbottom and I've written a few of the episodes as well. Tom Ruegger is the executive producer and Sherri Stoner is the story editor. Fine folks, those.

Anyway, more to come. Much more.

2 comments:

  1. Baysharts-Narde? Sounds legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul! Wow. Paul. Paul! Did your series come out well? I'm sure what you'd do with the franchise would be better than what those movie people did... if they let you!

    ReplyDelete