Monday, September 15, 2014

MR. LAMA, READ THIS BOOK!

As most of you know, I'm an ardent admirer of author JP Mac. He "gets it" where other authors "don't".  He's "there" when others "aren't". And his books are always affordable. 

His latest tome, The Little Book of Big Enlightenment, is, in my estimation, the best self-help book ever written. I'll go further:  Self-help celebrities like Dr. Wayne Dyer are mere slugs compared to JP Mac. Worms. Krill. Festive bunting.

JP Mac's The Little Book Big Enlightenment will change your life...as it has mine. I'll give you an example: this morning when I woke up I didn't cry uncontrollably at the thought of facing another day. Instead I turned to page 32 of The Little Book Of Big Enlightenment and used one of its many helpful tips to find inner peace. Then I had coffee. Then I wrote a poem. Then I paid some delinquent bills.

Now, I know that JP Mac has asked the Dalai Lama to provide a critique of the book and perhaps add some additional tips to make The Little Book of Big Enlightenment even more enlighten-y. If such a thing is possible. Like I said, it's pretty good already.

Anyway, Mr. Lama has not responded. Please join me in urging his Lama-ness to read The Little Book Of Big Enlightenment and help JP Mac to help others.


3 comments:

  1. Or, you know--perhaps His Holiness will learn a thing or two . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do as you ask. I love the little book of big enlightenment!
    Pure Awesomeness! !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That good?
    Can he beat David D. Burns in a Sumo fight? How about beating him as a self-help author (no, seriously)?

    ReplyDelete