Friday, April 10, 2009

EXTRA BONUS BLOG!

So, I already blogged today(see below)...but, here I am again. My wife is going through our closets looking for stuff for our trip and she came across some photos of my going-away party at Warner Brothers Animation.

I figure...what the heck. Here are a few of them...

Warners was a great time and I worked with great people. Let's look at the first pick, eh?


Here's Joe Leahy (our announcer), Jonathan Harris (Professor Jones), Me and John McCann. As I recall, we were had all done massive amounts of shooters.

Greg Shepherd, John McCann, Me, Doug Langdale and Spike Brandt prepare to burn the pilot script for the Daffy Duck Prime-Time show. We had all worked months on the project. Jamie Kellner didn't like it. In all honesty, it was the best thing we had done at Warners.

Greg Shepherd was our assistant on Freakazoid and Daffy. Some of you may recognize his likeness from the episode, "Island Of Dr. Mystico." Greg is now very wealthy and important.


John and I with our amazing editor Al Breitenbach. John and I always called him, "Uncle Al." Without his lunacy, Freakazoid would never have been any good.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I think that fans are too vicious and centralized when they blame everything bad in the universe on Jamie Kellner.

    But then I come to my senses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wait... You changed some of the text, I see. "As I recall, we had all done massive amounts of shooters." Surely not. I mean, if you can recall it...

    Or maybe the cake sopped it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all that, I hope you didn't REALLY burn that script. :0

    And hair! You had hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, thanks for sharing 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MAN! I wish we would have had that first photo earlier... what a great photo.

    And someday, someday, that Daffy pilot should see the light of day.

    Y'know, for the kids.

    -Troy

    ReplyDelete