Friday, February 27, 2009

CONVERSATIONS WITH LORD CHITTENDEM

As an undergraduate at Loyola Marymount University in 1979, I had the unique opportunity to travel to the UK to interview the legendary Lord Chittendem.

I had always been fascinated by this lesser known member of the Royal Family. 

Over a course of three days, Chittendem allowed me to ask him a myriad of questions on a wide range of topics. I found him to be one of the most profound persons I have ever met.

I have many hours of recordings of the interviews and have decided to post portions of them here every Friday. 

I think you'll agree, they are well worth a listen.

Unfortunately, the quality of my cassette recorder wasn't so good. So, bare with it.

Here is Part One. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time beliving you are either of those voices. It's almost as if you're a professional voice actor! :0

    Nah.. that can't be it.. You must have a voice double.

    Good Lord I really want some tea

    ReplyDelete